books, manuals, whichever

John Tenny jtenny at willamette.edu
Wed Mar 3 22:46:19 EST 2004

I really don't mean to cause any problem, but I am feeling like the
stories on Rev books are changing.  I was one of those who quickly sent
money for the mid-level membership in Dan's pro-club. That membership,
according to the press release dated Oct 23, 2003 included all three
volumes, with vol 2 coming in Jan, 2004, and vol 3 in April 2004.

Now I find that instead of meeting the deadline that I paid for, I'll
need to wait until the full 2nd volume is complete as only level 3 gets
the chapter by chapter releases. I quote from the press release..."The
Member and Leader levels also include special features like advance
access to new chapters"  It sure sounds to me like paying up front for
the full set would allow me to get the draft versions as soon  as they
are distributed. Or was my momma right when she said "Never pay money
for promises cause that's all you'll get." I paid this fee, more than
the advertised official manual, because the official manual was not
shipping. Now it is, and the advertised Vol 2 is not.

All this seems confusing. Have I misread things, or was I mislead?

John