Detect individual Collisions

Alain Bois in.bois at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 2 05:14:55 EST 2004

There is my solution
I put the following script into a hide field
on mousestilldown
   set the loc of me to the mouseloc
end mousestilldown
on mousemove
   repeat with i = 1 to the number of graphics
     if intersect (me, graphic (i)) and i is not the number of me
     then
       set the textcolor of me to "green"
       exit repeat
     else
       set the textcolor of me to "red"
     end if
   end repeat
end mousemove

Call it field 1
and i put this script into the card script or stack script
on newgraphic
set the script of the last graphic to fld 1
end newgraphic

and after when I create a new graphic, when it has a collision with any
object graphic it changes of color.