Again with the start using.

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Mar 1 14:00:59 EST 2004

Rob Cozens wrote:

>> All you need is a stack descriptor, something like:
>>
>>   start using "components/libMyStuff.rev"
>

> Richard, et al:
>
> Does that work?  The examples in Rev Dictionary show:
>
>   start using stack "components/libMyStuff.rev"
>
> so I have always included "stack"

It's one of the flexibilities of the language, like using "the cursor"
or simply "cursor".

In my experience you can optionally drop "stack" from the start using,
toplevel, palette, modal and modeless commands (possibly others as well,
but I'm sleep-deprived today and can't think of any more <g>).

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation