Dan's Book

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Tue Jun 29 07:07:57 EDT 2004

>> I ordered Dan's book on his web site more than a month ago and still
>> haven't
>> received it. Next I got to go through and see if I can find all the
>> order
>> information and re-send it all and try to get the book.

And of course to resolve this issue you need to email support so that we can
trace what has gone wrong and deal with it...

Regards,

Heather
--

** For a faster response to all licensing, support, and technical issues,
please now send mail to support at runrev.com **

Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
Tel +44 (0) 870 747 1165 Fax +44 (0) 845 4588487
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~