query :how to display a html file using revolution

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Jun 29 03:54:18 EDT 2004

try this

get url it
set the htmltext of fld hiddenfield to it
put fld hiddenfield into fld displayfield

Again, the DiscreteBrowser has these features.
The source code is open so you can check out how it is done.

the relevant features that may interest you in it are:
- Standard HTML to RunRev's limited HTML conversion
- HTML to text conversion
- HTML source display (including custom code coloring)
- Search (web or displayed field).
- Indexation of words
- Links, media, download filtering
- HTML tables to RunRev field table conversion

I have updated these features in a newer version but due to some
serious blocking IDE problems I am not releasing any more updates
until those get fixed. Sorry, I dont mean to say RR is bad at all but
I dont want to release crashing stacks. My current version crashes RR
when simply resizing the stack... ;(

cheers
Xavier