RR License Renewal Backlog?

Bob Hartley bob at armbase.com
Mon Jun 28 08:36:19 EDT 2004

SNIP license details

>I contacted runrev.com by email on June 15th, and then a phone call on
>June 21st, requesting that the code be resent, but STILL (June 28th) have
>not received my license.

Well I received a mail form Heather on the 10th for renewal, I asked for my
license details a few days later and received confirmation (I was not at
home at the time) and then enquired about the latest version of Dan's book
on the 17th and again I received a reply by the next day. So they are
getting my mails.

>I can't imagine that this represents the usual efficiency with which
>runrev processes licenses; if so, then to me it would represent a major
>problem in public relations and subsequently a barrier to more general
>popularity of the product.
>
>Tell me it ain't so!

As far as I can tell it aint so..

All the best