Using query builder

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Jun 24 16:12:17 EDT 2004

Well I solved my question about groups. If you choose "Select Group" then
the query builder still funtions. If you choose "edit group" it disables the
query builder.

My new question:

What does it mean if you choose "update data after editing" and there are
radio buttons below and you can choose various formats for the text. It will
allow me to choose one say "plain text" but the next time I look at it the
choices will be grayed out.

Sometimes they will not disable and then if I choose "update" after changing
the text in the field I will get an error that says "update failed" and
shows the query that was attempted.

Back to my original question. Should I just ignore the query builder and its
functions and build everything from scratch?