ANN: PropsN2O Revision and registration module for RunRev Software

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Jun 23 11:05:39 EDT 2004

Software without bugs is obsolete...

I've revised the PropsN2O plugin with a couple fixes which were necessary.

The vertical orientation had one bug which gladly no one noticed!

A few minor cosmetic fixes and one menu bug are now goners.

Download and info still at
http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=154

-

For those interested in locking your software with a registration key,
I developped a small registration module for PropsN2O which allows unique
codes to register any names with possible changes for different versions
or softwares you might want to lock up.

The key maker is secure and independent of word length. There is also an
anti-pirating feature for those trying to find a key the brute way. The
keymaker can be tuned for any needs.

It is shareware like PropsN2O and its registration fee (15 euros) goes to
fund my RR license and updates which I use to produce smart tools to
enhance your development process. Free lifetime updates naturally.

regards
Xavier