dynamic scripts at runtime

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 15:27:56 EDT 2004

I was under the impression that it had to be 10 commands or less.   Right
now, my "master" script has these handlers:

1)   On mouseLeave
2)   On mouseDown
3)   On mouseDoubleUp
4)   On mouseMove

So, it's sounding like I could perhaps do a:

on mouseLeave
      stackbasedmouseleaveroutine
end mouseLeave

on mouseDown
     stackbasedmousedownroutine
end mouseDown

that type of thing?   I'll give it a try!    My fear was that the "On
MouseDown", "end MouseDown" and calls inbetween would add up to too much, but perhaps
it'll just fit.