revdb_init

K nnoydb at excite.com
Tue Jun 15 23:30:43 EDT 2004

I placed a start using for the main stack in my sub stack that did not seem to work.  Is there some way to start using/insert script the db library explicitly.    Is there something I can do to declare the use of the db lib in my utilitiy stacks?

Kevin

-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-
Disclaimer:

Any resemblance between the above views and those of my
employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely
coincidental.
Any resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic.

 The question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold
them
is left as an exercise for the reader. The question of the existence of
the reader
 is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient.
(A discussion of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the
scope of this article.)