Question: Academic Revolution?

Eric Engle engleerica at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 18:28:14 EDT 2004

I've not been following revolution lately because I've been busy. However, I am
going to be getting lab administrator priveleges. I want to convince them to
install metacard as a tool for reading/writing web pages and applications. I
want to do this to convince them that it would be worth getting a site license
for revolution. However, for it to be convincing I must be able to demonstrate:

ability of revolution to read a web page (easy)
ability of revolution to write a web page (has anyone any stacks that do this?)
ability of rev to run a cgi (I know this has been done by others)
ability of a browser to be told to open stacks with rev
shakobox

So my questions is: are there any sites or stacks (other than one's I've
written) to read web pages, to write stacks as web pages? How do I teach my
browsers (safari, explorer, netscape) to open a stack with rev?

I really thank you for any leads, tips or information.