converting from hypercard

Andrew alw918 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 15 01:00:41 EDT 2004

Hi, List.  I'm converting a stack from Hypercard to Revolution, and I'm
running into a myriad of problems.  I followed the instructions on
Revolution for importing; I made all the appropriate changes to my
stack before importing it.
Some of the problems I'm encountering are:
1 background scripts don't seem to work properly
2 strange graphics appear which look like bar codes at the top of the
screen
3 buttons and their icons are transparent so you can see the image on
the card through them.

Any tips as to get rid of these problems?
Thanks