Encryption or SHA - URGENT PLEASE

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 11 15:45:58 EDT 2004

On Friday, June 11, 2004, at 10:57  AM, K wrote:

> I would be very interested in you blowfish encryption.
>
> Kevin

Sorry Kevin,

   If you had a domain website that I could check of yours then I would
know where you are. With an excite.com email address you could be
anywhere. I have to make an effort not to export this outside the US
and to anyone in the US that should not get it. Even though encryption
exports have been eased a bit new restrictions since September 11th
have made this even more controlled. My version goes all the way up to
448 bit level and can be way beyond what is allowed to be exported. Now
all this is somewhat of a joke but I guess the law is there so that
they can hang the bad guys with it so to speak. 64 bit is the allowable
limit.

Mark