Encryption or SHA - URGENT PLEASE

Geoff Caplan geoff at advantae.com
Fri Jun 11 12:23:59 EDT 2004

Hi,

By a strange twist of fate I am helping someone with a commercial
Transcript project with a tight deadline on my first day as a
Transcript hacker!

We URGENTLY need a recognised 2 way encryption algorithm - has anyone
done one please? Don't have time to do it from scratch.

Failing that, the SHA asked for earlier today would do as our main
need is to protect from tampering.

There appears to be no encryption at all in Transcript, which makes it
hard to send data over the net. This is a pretty big gap... especially
for the corporates. As there is C code freely available for these
algorithms there is surely no excuse for RunRev not sorting this...