Problem

Mike MFitz53 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 10 17:03:40 EDT 2004

Not to wish any bad luck on anyone, but I'm hoping someone on this list
has experienced this problem and can help.
Having read here that one could possible clear up the vague error
reports by reinstalling RR, I uninstalled it,defragged, and reinstalled
the Studio Version of RR 2.2. I have the installer on another drive, so
it wasn't downloaded and subject to a new unlock code.
Now it will not accept my unlock code.
I have done this before with no problem using the same installer I have
on kept on another drive with the same code( but not since the code
expired). Nothing has changed except the expiration of the unlock code(
that I am aware of).