OT - OSX eye candy for Windows?

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Thu Jun 10 00:09:54 EDT 2004

One of my professors asked if there was a way he could make a Windows
app look like an OSX app. He was referring to the shape and size of the
app's title bar, the red/yellow/green widgets, and the shape and "glow"
of on-screen buttons. He'd even like "metal" if that can be done.

He's not looking for the hacks that XP users have implemented to make
their PC look like OSX; rather, he'd like the app to give the OSX look
even if the user is running it on W2K or an un-hacked XP.

Can this be done with Rev? Are there third-party items that could be
glommed into a Rev (or VB) project to accomplish this?

If I can help him, it might mean a higher grade....   ;-)

Thanks,
Barry