Transcript language design.

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Jun 9 19:24:10 EDT 2004

>I'm trying to convince myself that this will feel more natural if I
>just keep trying :-)

Hi Alex,

Check the List archives for February Re: "Is Transcript's English
orientation a plus or minus?".  Then ask some of those who expressed
the same concerns then how they feel about it today.

I believe the answer is, "it will begin to feel more natural, and at
some point you will realize one can get a lot more done with a lot
fewer statements using 'verbose' Transcript syntax than one can ever
hope to accomplish using 'efficient' C syntax".
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company