Would like to convert some very useful HyperCard stacks

Edward McCabe edmccabe at cox.net
Wed Jun 9 16:35:06 EDT 2004

--- Dale Glaser <dglaser at pacific.net> wrote:
> This is my first post to this list, so sorry if I am
> asking for
> answers that have been posted many times.

Dale;

The only problem I have had converting my own HC stacks to Rev from HC
involved a conflict between variable names I had used in my HC scripts with
the special words used by Rev. I had to go through every script and rename
the variables which conflicted with REV words. One of the professionals on
the list suggested a simple scheme where every variable starts with "t". I
employed this regimen and it solved my problem.

Ed McCabe