Message Box with vertical scroll bar

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 14:33:16 EDT 2004

--- Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca> wrote:
> Is it possible to equip the message box with a
> vertical scroll bar?
>
> 	Greg

Have you tried it ? -- Just kidding, it should be
possible ; here's a recipe :
- Menu 'Edit' > Item 'Preferences'
- go to the 'General' panel, then tick the checkbox
'Contextual menus work in Revolution windows'
- Then hold down the Ctrl+Alt+Shift keys, and
right-click on the field you want to give scrollbars
- In the contextual menu, pick the item 'Property
Inspector'
- Now turn on the vertical scrollbar using the palette

You may have to explicitly issue
  save stack "Message box"
for it to stick between sessions.

Hope this helped,