Disappointing demo

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Jun 8 07:38:42 EDT 2004

>3. I set the name of the app to "Net App Test", more than once, but it
>kept reverting itself back to "Untitled 1". This wasn't a problem on my
>system where I had tested this demo. On his system, I had saved the
>stack without setting the name first, so went back and changed the
>name, then made the standalone settings, saving the stack when
>prompted. Haven't investigated further...

What do you mean it kept reverting itself? Under what circumstances? By
default the standalone builder uses the name of the mainstack as the
application name. If you enter a name it will keep it but it will ask you if
you want to save. If you don't save then you may lose the name you entered
just as you are likely to lose other properties you have set.

Please do investigate further because this is the first report of this issue
and if indeed it is an issue it needs to go into bugzilla so it will get
fixed and you can do bug free demo's ;-)

Cheers

Monte