ANN Props NO2

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jun 7 22:37:09 EDT 2004

MisterX wrote:
> Can anyone tell me who designed the properties palette
> to interface with him/it?

The RunRev IDE is not open source, so I don't know if they have a liason
contact for collaboration.  Bug reports and feature requests are
normally submitted through Bugzilla, and I don't believe RunRev has an
obligation to provide support beyond usage, which is well documented.

What exactly do you need?  Maybe one of the list folks here can help.

> Emailing to Kevin for answers seems futile...

I would imagine Kevin is quite busy; as he's said here before, he reads
everything that comes in usually on the same day, but it's not possible
to reply to that volume of email as quickly.  My own correspondences
sometimes see a reply many days later, but in each case I've not not had
urgent issues so I wouldn't expect him to drop everything just for me.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation