Still a Couple of Nits

Roger Guay rogerguay at centurytel.net
Sat Jun 5 19:23:57 EDT 2004

Hello List,

I didn't get a solution for these the first time, and they are really
to bugging me.

When I use the Command and Option keys to access scripts, I find that
the script editor itself often opens up as well.  How can I stop
this???

I also find that the Command and "M" keys do not toggle the Message Box
although it does cause the Tools menu to hilite briefly.

The only response I got form an earlier query was to toggle "Suppress
Messages."  This did not work for me.  Can anyone please help?

TIA, Roger