OT for the time being (was: RunRev on PocketPC?)

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Jun 4 17:53:26 EDT 2004

On Jun 4, 2004, at 7:01 AM, Wouter wrote:

> With a handheld like this one it probably will pose no problems.

Wow.  I just made a mockup to hold in my hand.  (Just put 5 C cells in
a small cut-down box.)  Wow.

I don't know if my eyes can exploit the 800X480 5" screen, though.
Maybe I can figure out how to print 185 dots per inch on my printer and
tape that to my mockup.  Or I would hold my hands up to my cinema
display, halfway from my eyes to the screen.

Won't work in extended weightlessness and can't go where where
Bluetooth and 802.11b are not allowed, but I can live with that.

Wow.  Now, if only it was a Mac.

Dar Scott
(who used many of the computers in the video)