padding out revXMLText

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Jul 30 19:24:48 EDT 2004

> From: joel.guillod at net2000.ch
> Date: Fri Jul 30, 2004  11:43:20  PM Australia/Melbourne
> To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
> Subject: Re: padding out revXMLText
>

> Oops Sarah,
>
> I use an undocumented feature of the revXMLText (not revXMLTree!) with
> a third parameter with
> value TRUE in order to get the formatted xml:
>
> put revXMLText(treeID[[,startNode],formatted]) into tFormattedXML

Thanks Joel – this is very useful to say the least – shame it's
undocumented. Now if we could just specify the character to use for
padding (looks like it defaults to space) then we're set!

Terry...

Dr Terry Judd
Lecturer in Educational Technology (Design)
Biomedical Multimedia Unit
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences
The University of Melbourne
Parkville VIC 3052
AUSTRALIA