use-revolution Digest, Vol 10, Issue 109

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Jul 28 18:41:30 EDT 2004

> From: "Ken Ray" <kray at sonsothunder.com>
> Date: 28 July 2004 3:22:41 PM
> To: "'How to use Revolution'" <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
> Subject: RE: padding out revXMLText
>

> Well, if you don't have huge amounts of XML, you could use my
> all-Transcript
> XML Library that maintains whitespacing...
>
> http://www.sonsothunder.com/products/metacard/xmllib.htm

Thanks Ken, I've use your excellent library on a number of smaller
projects. I'm not sure what qualifies as huge but I'm currently working
simultaneously with approximately 200 xml documents of an average 60 KB
doing search and replace stuff.  At the end of the day I suppose it
doesn't really matter whether white space is maintained or not but I do
like to be able to actually read the exported xml from time to time.

Cheers,

Terry...

Dr Terry Judd
Lecturer in Educational Technology (Design)
Biomedical Multimedia Unit
Facutly of Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences
The University of Melbourne