Quicktime playback

Barry Sieber bsieber2 at msn.com
Mon Jul 26 13:21:26 EDT 2004

I am new to Revolution and I have a question to ask regarding scripts used
with Quicktime movies. I have two movies that are the same content (both are
imported into Rev), but have 2 different audio tracks (one in English, the
other in German). The user can select either one to view. I had some trouble
when I scripted the button to stop and hide the player of one of the movies
when the other language movie button is clicked (that other language movie
should begin from the start and play). At one point, both movies were
hidden. Can someone suggest a button script, card script or stack script
that would play the movie when the button is clicked, stop and hide the
other movie when the other language button is clicked? I would really
appreciate the help.

Thank you!

B. Sieber