Disabled Button in Object Inspector - redux

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Fri Jul 23 00:15:09 EDT 2004

Hi Jim,

I didn't answer before because I didn't have a solution. You say the
button appears disabled in the object inspector - I guess this means
the Disabled button is checked but you also say you can't inspect the
button so I'm a bit confused. Possibly the button you are referring to
is part of the object inspector rather than one of your own buttons?
Can you select the button when the pointer tool is selected? If so, try
to use the SmartProperties plugin to check out it's status.
Try enabling & disabling the button through a script line in the
message box to see if it changes.
Is the button underneath something that is disabled?
Is the button part of a group that is disabled?
What colors have you chosen for the button - maybe it just is set to
look grey?

Please ask again if these ideas don't help.

Cheers,
Sarah