Importing pdf files or working with PDF files in player object

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Jul 22 15:57:06 EDT 2004

I vote for a way to import a PDF file directly into a card so that all the
graphics in the PDF file become runrev vector graphics and all the fonts are
placed in fields right where they were -- kind of like when you import a PDF
into Adobe Illustrator. This would be the ideal feature for me although some
way to work with a PDF file that is in a player object (put data into
fields) would be OK too.