Disabled Button in Object Inspector - redux

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Thu Jul 22 18:03:11 EDT 2004

I'm concerned that with all the traffic on the list lately, that everyone
who knows is thinking that someone else will set me straight, so I'm
resubmitting this question.  There must be an embarrassing answer, but I
can't find it...

I have a button (checkbox button) that appears disabled (grayed out) in the
object inspector.  I can use it so it's "enable property" is true.  I can
copy and paste it and the copied button is also disabled in the inspector.
I can't seem to inspect this button.  I'm using Rev. 2.2 on Mac OS 9.2.
What gives?  Jim
--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139