Rev 2.5b Interface

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Thu Jul 22 17:37:09 EDT 2004

On Jul 22, 2004, at 6:11 PM, Derek Bump wrote:

> I guess my opinion on Rev Online is this:  I will not support it in
> any way what-so-ever until some sort of Security is implimented within
> it.  It is wide open to hackers and does nothing more than provide a
> front door to an individuals system (Macintosh, Windows or
> Unix/Linux).  All they have to do is open the door.

I guess I'd have to agree that it looks a little more "communal" than I
would care to have. An unmoderated community of users of all levels
(and ethical levels) straight into my development environment could
be... less than desirable. I guess I'll have to be *very* careful what
I click on.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.