Express to Dreamcard was RE: scrollbar problems

Bob Hartley bob at armbase.com
Thu Jul 22 10:02:26 EDT 2004

At 14:48 22/07/2004, you wrote:

>Why does Rev cost more in the UK?  I had thought that when making credit
>card purchases the price shown in USD is adjusted to current local
>exchange rates by the card broker, no?

Nope it is 149 dollars worldwide and 99 pounds in the UK (then 17.5% tax
the tax is fair enough)

Choosing another currency converter at todays rate
(http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic) gives $149 = £80.99 but the runrev
UK price is £99. I assumed that Alex was wrong but this is a shock since I
paid my subscription at the pound rate?

When I bought my express I did buy in dollars but my subscription is in
pounds. £66 = $124.45 (this is without tax, since I dont mind paying tax)

cheers
Bob