Rev 2.5b Interface

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu Jul 22 04:16:19 EDT 2004

> You are obviously not the only one. But I definitely like the new
> interface. Especially the toolbar. Although the palette would look more
> elegant if it would be somewhat smaller, it definitely looks better
> than the old one.
>
> The previous interface looked at least a decade old. I was always
> somewhat ashamed when I showed RR to others, because it looked so
> old-fashioned. Now it finally looks like a 21st century program.

Yes, I do agree with this.  The old Tools Palette reminded me of Win95.

> But like any other appearance change, there will be people who don't
> like it. I'd say get used to it.

Yes, that is unfortunatly true.  I just wish developers would follow User Interface Guidelines.  Of course, Rev is limited in what guidelines it can follow.

My only hope is that the Revolution developers will take these comments under consideration when it comes to future releases.  The way I figured it, if I don't say anything, how will they know?

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
Compress Images Easily with JPEGCompress
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com