Rev 2.5b Interface

Terry Vogelaar (de Mare) tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Thu Jul 22 02:35:56 EDT 2004

> Does anyone else not like the updated interface for Revolution?  After
> I launched the beta I immediately felt dissapointed about the upcoming
> release.

You are obviously not the only one. But I definitely like the new
interface. Especially the toolbar. Although the palette would look more
elegant if it would be somewhat smaller, it definitely looks better
than the old one.

The previous interface looked at least a decade old. I was always
somewhat ashamed when I showed RR to others, because it looked so
old-fashioned. Now it finally looks like a 21st century program.

But like any other appearance change, there will be people who don't
like it. I'd say get used to it.

Terry