The 2.5 debugger

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Jul 21 16:41:56 EDT 2004

On 21/7/04 7:26 pm, "SimPLsol at aol.com" <SimPLsol at aol.com> wrote:

> I downloaded the 2.5 beta this morning and went immediately to the debugger.
> Lots of improvements! Thanks!
> Not to appear ungrateful but....
> Is there some technical reason why the buttons in the debugger can't have
> command keys on OS X? You know, command I for Step Into, command T for Trace,
> command A for Abort. This would be very helpful.

Step Into is Space.  Step Over is Option space.  Command-. is abort.  We
didn't do Run and Trace as we thought these were likely only to be wanted
once.  However, Command-w will run, though it also closes the window.

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools