cgi and ftp

maxence.bernard at ensi-bourges.fr maxence.bernard at ensi-bourges.fr
Wed Jul 21 10:15:56 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have a cgi application that calls a stack. Inside this stack, I have to
upload a file in a ftp server. I used to do, in another stack :

libURLftpUploadFile myFile,"ftp://192.168.1.1/hello/hello"

But now that I am in a cgi, this command doesn't work anymore ("Execution
error"). I tried to insert the revlibrary.rev file from "components/
global environment" in my stack (this file is supposed to contain the
Internet library, isn't it?), by doing,

on startup
[...]
library "components/global environment/revlibrary.rev"
[...]
end startup

But it doesn't work also.
I tried at the end to add:

send "openBackground to this stack" but it makes an execution error too.

Has anybody an idea on how can we upload by ftp in a cgi application?

Maxence BERNARD