Arrays in Rev (long)

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun Jul 11 22:26:59 EDT 2004

On Jul 11, 2004, at 7:59 PM, Troy Rollins wrote:

>>> You can fetch box primer from http://www.swcp.com/dsc/revstacks.html
>>>
>> Uh.  I haven't put it there.
>>
>> I need to think on this.
>
> ;-)
>
> Fair enough. I was at the site, and I was about to say, "I don't think
> Dar has made that one generally available."
>
> So, my question is still open...

Well, I have said that will not charge for any version before 2.0.
That does not mean I will for later versions.

So I have a commitment to free.  My concern is that I will make some
changes that break things for folks.

I can make this available if folks want.  The tutorial is more of an
implementation explanation and a testing environment than a user doc.
I might change the "advanced" iterator level some, but am less likely
to change most of the chunk level.  I might drop the three
representations.  I think that representations for numbers are not
portable.

Dar Scott