Documentation & Books OT

Ryno Swart swartart at iafrica.com
Sat Jul 10 06:55:07 EDT 2004

> One of the absolutely 'best documented' products for newbies is
> SketchUp.
> It's a 3D application.

Oh man!

Only last night I wrote this message to a friend, "What I need is a 3D
program where I can draw the wire frames. I want to bend those wires by
hand."

And this morning I learn from Chipp about SketchUp. Thanks Chipp!

> And IMO what makes it so absolutely great are the video tutorials
> found at:
>
> http://www.sketchup.com/training.php
>
> You can't watch but a few of these and you are compelled to buy the
> product (at least I did!).

Then Chipp, you mention your vote for the greatest ever multimedia, a
video introduction to coding in Visual Basic. Do you think this can be
seen online anywhere?

Ryno.
http://artistvision.org ...a work in progress...