Revolution strange behaviour in function names...

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Jul 9 00:25:34 EDT 2004

Hi folks,

I am implementing a simple CS Datastructures lib, I am using Box
Sequences by Dar Scott. I was implementing my functions like

function ds_push
end ds_push

when calling get ds_push()  all I receive is a unknown handler... the
others works... all handlers without underscore works. The erros is so
strange that I can't move the message box afterward and even a strange
dialog box with the message: "reset license?" appeared!!!!! I force
quited afraid to lose my revolution license.

any clues?

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004
Soap Dog Studios - BRAZIL