use-revolution Digest, Vol 10, Issue 27

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Thu Jul 8 20:20:24 EDT 2004

On Jul 8, 2004, at 8:08 PM, Ken Norris wrote:

>>> I don't think I understand that.  What does that do?
>>
>> Aids in layout. If the card (or stack) is only 400 pixels high, and
>> the
>> group of text and images you are creating is 1600 pixels high...
> =============
> I don't  think I understand either. Why don't you just make a
> scrolling field and size it however you want (you can put images in
> the fie

Now I understand Richard's statement.

So... you mean using "imageSource"?

I didn't really want to script the fields. After 6500 lines of script
in my app, I just wanted to group some images and text and scroll them.

Is this how you guys are all doing this, with "imageSource"? Has
anybody put together a visual editor for that kind of thing yet? I'm
new to that one, and have never used it yet.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.