Documentation & Books

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 7 15:25:59 EDT 2004

Richard

My immediate thought was the same as yours.  But I was readily able to
reproduce Mark's observation.  From the roadmap, just go to Transcript
Dictionary.  There is a search box at the top. Enter "array." What do
you get?   Nada, nil, nichts, nothing.

The point being that the cognoscenti know to use the Search
Documentation tool, but a rank beginner would not.

I think Mark's point was that it is not inherently obvious that using
Search Documentation will give you a lot more hits than searching the
dictionary.