3D project.

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Jul 7 11:39:23 EDT 2004

oh, you mean their wizard...

Sorry about that comment Bruce...
I thought you refered to the applets.

Whatever happened to the MacOS compatibility thing?

That's lame of Anfy but probably also due to a big lack of demand...
Maybe they have a flash applet to create the right java calling settings...
You can always use virtual PC too...

But, I always used a text editor instead of their applet. All it does
is change the parameters which you can edit yourself with any text editor.

Cheers
Xavier