Building a standalone

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Jul 6 04:11:07 EDT 2004

>use-revolution at lists.runrev.com writes:
>>>
>>>  I don't see in the standalone settings where we can include the image
>>>  library ??
>>>
>>>  Greetings.
>

>We add Revolution's standard image/icon library (revGeneralIcons.rev) and our
>custom image/icon library as stacks to our application (in the
>stacks section),
>and in our executable we're going invisible to both stacks at startup.
>
>This works and is probable a temporary solution, as Monte told us (support).

Thanks.

atb
sims

EuroRevCon - November 2004   Sign up now!
The November 2004 EuroRevCon Features...
Kevin Miller, Rev CEO Keynote Sunday evening and daily discussions, two full
days of Rev presentations and discussions by expert Rev developers
Malte Brill, Richard Gaskin, Klaus Major, Frederic Rinaldi, and Jan Schenkel.

Also offered are special pricing on Dan Shafer's book Revolution: Software at
the Speed of Thought, and Special Rev License pricing for attendees.