geometry-challenged

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Tue Jan 27 07:48:23 EST 2004

>Message: 5
>Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:34:40 -0800 (PST)
>From: Alejandro Tejada <capellan2000 at yahoo.com>
>Subject: Re: geometry-challenged
>To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>
>on Mon, 26 Jan 2004
>Trevor DeVore wrote:
>
>>  function libPlot_IntersectAtPoint p1Start, p1End,
>>  p2Start, p2End
>[snip]
>
>Excellent, Trevor!!!
>This function is very useful.
>
>How could you adapt this function to get all the
>intersection points of two organic shaped
>vector poligonal graphics?

Al,

I put up an application using the "intersection" function which does
something quite similar to this on my web site some time ago. It was
a response to a question on the list about colliding polygons. You
can drag or propel one polygon to/at another. They beep or bounce off
one another when any line of one polygon intersect any  line of the
other.

See "Colliding Polygons" at  http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/