missing mail

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Jan 26 15:48:48 EST 2004

>Lately, I have been missing about a third of my use-revolution mail
>with no known pattern.  I checked by mail sorting and server-side
>spam filter and I do not see the missing mail.
>
>Has anybody else been seeing this?
>
>Dar Scott

If you are referring to your posts to the list, you might not have
noticed that the listmaster changed the list behavior and by the
default the reply goes only to the poster not to the list now (for a
while it was set to go to both). One must to explicitely address a
reply to the list to see it there.

Robert Brenstein