Execution Context

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Jan 26 15:03:43 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

In my joyous mood to set the best possible quality in the
next Script Editor X. My personal full featured editor
template (of many to come). Lately we talked about filtering
the variables (GUI already impletented!) in the Var. Watcher.

In MC the variable watcher has a companion stack called the
"Execution Context".

This stack was integrated into the GUI of RR's Variable Watcher.

I've done the integration as well in my VWx for MC but before
attacking the RR integration, I wanted to elucidate the mistery
of execution contexts. I've searched both documentations but
there is NO entry regarding it...

Anyone have tips to on what it's suppose to do or how use it?
TIA...

--

"Computer was a bad name for it. It might just as well have been
called an Oogabooga Box. That way, at least, we could get the fear