substack question

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Thu Jan 22 04:16:12 EST 2004

Not quite. You can have as many levels as you want, but the "mainStack"
property must always refer to a stack which is _not_ a substack at the
time, thus the building up instead of down I suggested. I think my
workaround may work for you.

If it's mainly a script-sharing issue, you can also use the "start
using" command (or "library") to make a stack's scripts available
wherever you need them.

Is your whiteboard in a separate window I presume?