substack question

Doug Lerner doug at webcrossing.com
Thu Jan 22 03:49:43 EST 2004

What I have is a mainStack. There is a substack of the mainStack, A.

I use clone to make a duplicate of stack A and then set its mainStack to the
mainstack.

I also have a stack B. I use clone to make a duplicate of stack B. At this
point I try to set the mainStack of B to A, but that is where it fails.

doug