closeStackRequest Issue.

Dave Cope dave at b-i-s.org
Wed Jan 21 07:25:59 EST 2004

Hi,

I am trapping the closeStackRequest message to allow a user to discard/save
pending edits. This works fine when I close the stack using the close button
of the stack window. I have a button control on the card whose handler is
simply;

on mouseDown
	close this stack
end mouseDown

The above handler closes the stack regardless and to my mind does not trigger
the closeStackRequest. I'd be grateful for any clues. Thanks.

Kind Regards,
--
Dave Cope, Data & Systems Admin.

Biodiversity Information Service for Powys and Brecon Beacons National Park.
Gwasanaeth Gwybodaeth Fioamrywiaeth Powys A Pharc Cenedlaethol Bannau
Brycheiniog.

EMail: dave at b-i-s.org
Web: http://www.b-i-s.org