Scrolling Cards

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sun Jan 18 13:49:13 EST 2004

Hi Jim,

> I tried that with the same results.  The group has a name.  I can
> reference
> it from a button because I've created a button to restore it to it's
> original configuration.
>
> Here's the button script.  There's no doubt it correctly references the
> group...
>
> on mouseUp
>   set the rect of stack "oyf structural charting" to 8,89,1014,721
##  set the lockloc of group "gallery group" to false
>   set the width of group "gallery group" to 780
>   set the height of group "gallery group" to 106
>   set the loc of group "gallery group" to 610,53
>   set the rect of group "gallery group" to 220,0,1000,106
##  set the lockloc of group "gallery group" to true
>   set the hScrollBar of group "gallery group" to true
> end mouseUp
>
> The group is definitely locked according to all the tests I can
> make... Jim

there is no need to unlock the group before resizing!
Please omit these two lines and see if that works...

I think the group takes this tiny, unobserved and unlocked moment to
resize itself ;-)

Hope that helps...

Regards

Klaus Major