rectangle of 0,0,0,0 ok?

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun Jan 18 09:48:07 EST 2004

After you hide the field (or show the field)

THEN pass the mouse message in the field , or just when it is hidden.

on mouseWithin
	if the vis of field "me"  then
	-- do stuff while I'm visible
	else
	pass mouseWithin
	end if
end mouseWithin

you might also want to pass the other mouse messages in the same way,
These are needed only if you need the messages passed if you use them
in the graphics, etc under the field.

mouseEnter
mouseLeave

mouseMove